Join us for fall-time fun in Battlefield House Park, Stoney Creek (Hamilton, ON). Enjoy a pancake breakfast, games, pumpkin decorating, demonstrations, music, vendors – and of course, lots of fresh Ontario apples! We will be there with our great selection of natural medicines, crafts, furs, Bison snacks and local Maple products!
Vendors and Demonstrators throughout the park all day: Kinnikinnick Trading Co., Instantly Yours Vegan Pancakes, Open Fire Cooking, Dress-Up Like An 1812 Soldier, Fieldcote
Museum, Bruce Trail Conservancy, 1812 Re-enactors, and more. Music by the Royal Hamilton Light Infantry Band.
Sat. October 8, 2022
9:00 AM to 4:30 PM
Battlefield House Museum & Park
77 King Street West, Stoney Creek, ON
Pancake Breakfast by the Stoney Creek Lions Club – 9am to 11:30am (FREE – At the Picnic Pavilion)
Lunch at the Picnic Pavilion by the Stoney Creek Lions Club – 11:30am to 4:30pm / Hamburgers, Hotdogs, Apple Crisp, Drinks for sale
A wristband purchase (from the Gift Shop) provides access to all of these extra activities!
- Carnival Games – 10am to 4:30pm
- HRCA Raptor Exhibit (Birds Of Prey) – 11am to 3pm
- Make a craft with Dundas Valley School of Art, Hamilton Children’s Museum and more – 9:30am while supplies last
- Learn To Play Lacrosse with the Haudenosaunee Lacrosse Program
- Apple Cider Tasting with Puddicombe Farms – 10am to 4pm
- Little Tracks Petting Zoo Farm Animals – 10am to 4pm
- Battlefield House Museum and Monument Visit – various time throughout the day, 10:30am to 3pm