Join us as we travel into the historical past – at the 37th annual Battle of Stoney Creek Reenactment; on the grounds of the 200 year old Gage Homestead. A weekend of 1812 era adventure for all ages, June 2 & 3, 2018, in Hamilton, ON. This is the 205th anniversary of this battle!
Visit us for White Buffalo Sage, Maple Water, Minigan Salve, healing tinctures and our usual variety of beads, pelts and more!
Festivals and Events Ontario calls this “One of the top 100 events in Ontario”
- Full scale Battle Re-enactments
- Historical Merchants and Encampments
- Historical demonstrations of cooking, dancing, blacksmithing and more
- Food & Beverages available
- Annually attended by over 10,000 visitors!
Location: 77 King Street West, Stoney Creek, Ontario Canada (Click for Map)
Saturday, June 2, 2017 – 10 am to 10 pm
Sunday, June 3, 2017 – 10 am to 4:30 pm
Saturday, June 2 at 3:30 pm & 8:30 pm (Fireworks display follows!)
Sunday, June 3 at 2 pm