Fire Thunderbird (Unisex Hoodie)
Local Pickup in Niagara Region (except Merch & Flags)
- Secure Payments
- Indigenous & Veteran Led Business
The Wakíŋyaŋ (Lakota)/Bineseiwag (Anishinaabe) or Thunderbirds, are powerful protectors of The People, and said to control the weather. They are life-givers, but will attack the impure of heart with bolts of lightning!
Our design was inspired by a tattoo created by Stephanie Big Eagle (Lakota) for the Standing Rock Water Protectors.
Everyone needs a cozy go-to hoodie to curl up in, so go for one that’s soft, smooth, and stylish. It’s the perfect choice for cooler evenings!
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem